How to create Multiple Identities with E-mail Profiles
in Microsoft Outlook 2003
To step multiple identities in Microsoft Outlook 2003, follow the steps below:
- Launch Microsoft Outlook 2003 and create the first email account. This account will appear on the default 'Outlook' profile.
- Open the Control Panel and double click the 'Mail' icon.
Mail Icon in the control panel
- Click on 'Show Profiles'. The default profile is usually named as 'Outlook'. This is where your first e-mail account is setup.
- Click on 'add' to create a new profile. Enter a descriptive name and click 'ok'.
Add new profile
- You will be taken through the process of setting up a new account.
- Once done with account setup, it takes you back to the profiles window. Select 'Prompt for a profile to be used' option and click 'Ok'.
How to use your new profile setup
Now that everything is set, you can use your setup easily!
To use your profile, simply launch Microsoft Outlook 2003 and you will be prompted to select
your prefered profile.
i m certisfied to this comment.
That\'s going to make thngis a lot easier from here on out.
Post your Comments